Friday, May 9, 2008

Home Based Businesses & The SpiderWeb Marketing System

Hello,
My name is Glen Brink. I'm from Littleton, Colorado, and I've been involved in my home business for 25 years in Health Products.

Originally, I became involved in my home business because I wanted to supplement my primary income and I was interested in entrepreneurship. After getting established in my business, some things went well.

On the other hand, it was not exactly the dream I had hoped for. Despite the things I liked about it, I still experienced some frustrations because I didn't know enough people. I didn't want to "sell"I was not good on the phone and I couldn't stand cold calling.

In spite of my difficulties, I still tried my best to achieve the success that I was originally sold on. I worked hard to follow that promise of success that my sponsor told me about. I tried many of the traditional tactics employed in this industry, with less than ideal results. I gave away hundreds of dollars worth of Samples and promotional materials I went to the local mall and practiced "The 3 Foot Rule" (Attacked every person that came within 3 feet of me and pitched them on my business.) I went door to door and cold called people from the local phone book. I made 100 cold calls a day to my "Hot Opportunity Seeker Leads." I spent THOUSANDS of dollars on training courses and "Proven Turnkey Systems." I passed out Flyers and went to weekly Hype-filled "Rah!-Rah!" Opportunity Meetings or conference calls. I attended boring company training events. I did everything I had been taught to do, and worked my hardest at it, but the end result was less than I expected.

I decided I needed to try a different approach. I was doing fine, but wanted to do better. I felt ambitious and wanted to work hard with a new, fresh approach. Quite simply, I wanted more income. After researching several different options, I decided to join the Spider Web Marketing System. I thought it was a good idea to become a part of the Spider Web Marketing System because I was excited to be able to generate my own endless stream real-time Home Based Business Targeted leads. I was excited to be able to generate 12+ streams of passive residual income. I was excited to get the the Revolutionary Lead Generation System. It brings the most success with the least amount of work. I was excited to never hunt leads again. It makes me money hands free. I was excited to find a system that actually actually does the work for me. Their sales and marketing teams take care of my advertising account and close my sales for me. A friend told me their experience with it and I wanted to get in on it. I wanted to develop my downlines.

Since joining, things have gone quite well and I am pleased with the results so far. I'm confident that the Spider Web Marketing System will help me achieve the success that I've always dreamed of because It is a brilliant business model that makes perfect sense and has been wonderful so far. I am excited to gain solid leads because I researched thoroughly and know this is the best system.

I believe that success comes to those who are willing to work for it. I believe in working hard, and I believe in working smart. Since joining The Spider Web Marketing System, I have become more effective and more efficient in my business.

I originally became involved in my home business because I had a goal to Gain financial freedom, time freedom and Spend my time with my family. The Spider Web Marketing System has helped me take a huge step closer to that goal.

http://theSpiderWebSystem.com/spidertraffic

No comments:

Spider Web Nails